Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Ladies at Lunch - A day out in Edinburgh

So today myself, my mother and my best friend Robyn went to Edinburgh for lunch and shopping. We had lunch at Indigo Yard which is a restaurant and bar located in the heart of the west end of Edinburgh. Indigo Yard is without a doubt one of the best restaurants to eat at in Edinburgh and they serve the most amazing cocktails - Louisiana Jam is by far the best! So if you are ever up the West End and you enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, beautiful decor and great food I definitely recommend Indigo Yard! 


After lunch we walked along Princes Street which was not great for my bank balance BUT it was my day off so I pretty much earned it. Today I bought new make-up brushes and a honey face mask for those nights where all I wanna do is curl up with my duvet, eating Ben & Jerry's and watching Bridget Jones with my face mask on to get rid of my horrible spots! I also invested in a couple of new T's - I am totally obsessing over t-shirts at the moment with high waisted skinnies - it is pretty much all I wear. The black and white jersey Raglan top is from Topshop - I've wanted one for a while and think by teaming that with a pair of black or white skinnies would be very cute. The Magnificent Game T is from Zara, I just really liked the slogan and colours and Zara T-shirts are always the best quality and look so fresh. 
My favourite purchase of today is my sandals from Warehouse! Initially they were £20 but they have a score at the front so I asked the kind lady if I could have money off and she gave me them for £10! Absolute bargain for real leather shoes and they are so comfortable - hopefully we will get the weather so I can wear them soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik