Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

It's all about the Coat

Good morning! 
It is such a beautiful morning the sun is splitting through the trees and there is a tiny chill in the air - I love autumn. 

Today I am wearing a black ribbed funnel neck top under a black and white horse patterned dress I bought from Primark years ago! I love to put funnel neck top's underneath dresses for winter as it just instantly changes the look of your dress and you feel a lot more cosy for it too! Again I love to mix and match more expensive items with cheap items as it often works well - creating a classy look.
 I am also wearing my favourite coat this winter, a camel coat from TK Maxx (also a favourite shop of mine) which I bought for £35, an absolute bargain! I decided to add my all time favourite Ibiza shades to highlight the sun is actually out today and there is a blue sky above me! On my tootsies I am wearing a pair of dark brown boots from Primark again - which I always receive lovely compliments for!

Nicole x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik