Pages

Monday 14 March 2016

Sunnyside Review: LUSH

So its been a while since I went into Lush and after searching through Instagram hash tags I decided that before my interview with the lovely owner of Florals and Corals for my dissertation I would quickly nip into Lush and have a quick browse and try not to buy everything in sight.

As soon as I began to ponder which bath bomb I would buy a lovely lady with beautiful red hair approached me and asked what I wanted from a bath bomb, and weirdly enough I didn't know what to reply. She asked me if I wanted something that looked good in the bath and I replied that I did and off we went on a magical mystery tour of all bath bombs to find the perfect one or two in this case.


So I absolutely adore the golden egg thats came out for easter but I have a very hormonal father and I can just imagine his face when he realises that the bath is now covered in gold glitter. However, the lovely red haired lady whom I didn't get her name, told me that the bubble bars were glittery but easily washed off the bath with shampoo or soap, so I opted for Sunny's De Bubble Bar and it did not disappoint! 

I used the bubble bar tonight and it has left my skin feeling silky smooth and smelling of sweetness and rainbows. I only used some of the bar tonight as the lady told me I would be able to use it up to five times - how economical - the bar only took a few minutes to start crumbling and leaving my bath bubbly and swimming and swirling with gold glitter, another victory for Lush!

I've yet to use intergalactic but I will post another review once I have!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik