Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

A Hint of Animal Print


















Cape: TK MAXX | Shoes: Next | Skinny Black Trousers: New Look | Jumper: Primark





It is definitely getting closer and closer to winter, the days are growing colder and every time I leave my house without any proper winter gear on I moan about how chilly it is. Today I am in a fantastic mood as I am not at university or work today - which means free time! So I had a long lie this morning (well as much of a long lie as I can get in my house before my mum and brother get ready to go to work/school and argue before they leave the house - waking me up) I got up at 9. I spent my whole morning watching the new season of American Horror Story Freak Show - if you haven't watched this before I recommend it - genuinely my favourite TV series! I then went on my photo-shoot with the wonderful Robyn Dodds who makes me smile with her chat, she even gave me a polaroid photo to keep today - amazing girl. Now I am back in my cosy house watching more American Horror Story, drinking tea and eating biscuits - a fab day off!

                               Nicole x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, I've nominated you to take part in the Liebster Award: http://ashleysantic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/last-tuesday-i-was-nominated-by-adele.html
    If you take part tweet me a link, I'd love to read it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtle animal print, those shoes are amazing! Really like how you've styled it, looks great. Love your blog! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik