Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

My First Post




Funnily enough, this blog was created on behalf of my beautiful mother. As we were traveling to Edinburgh on the train she was quizzing me on my future career - as she likes to do quite often. She proposed the idea to start a fashion blog to enhance my writing skills, gain followers and most importantly write about what I love most..fashion. As it goes, my mum is a very talented and intelligent woman and in all the years I have known her, her ideas have never been a let down, yet! So, this is why I indulged in the unknown.

This morning I had to write a post on my seminar group Digital Media blog about anything that was of interest to me (obviously nothing to do with digital media). I composed a post about Cara Delevingne and Mulberry's collaboration in designing and releasing a bag collection named after the British model (whom I obsess over daily). So I'm a little stuck as to what to put in my first post, I didn't want to not introduce myself and why I started this blog by just indulging in a post all about a trend, so I didn't.

I guess there was no real need for my first post except the need to have a first post, which seems very boring now that I've read it! Although I hope you secretly enjoyed it, have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik