Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

A Day Out in Edinburgh

So as I mentioned in my last post today I went shopping to Edinburgh with my mum, and since this is my own personal fashion blog and I don't think I can afford to go shopping anytime soon I better mention what I bought today!

I am currently obsessed with floral and paisley print, I just find it so pretty! So I got this pinafore like dress from Urban Outfitters (obviously in the sale with student discount), I'm wearing a long sleeved black top underneath it for now as it is still a bit chilly but I think in the Summer I'll be able to wear it by itself. By teaming this pinafore up with tights and a pair of chelsea boots you could literally wear this outfit anywhere or perhaps with a pair of heels if you were going somewhere more formal! I love the daisy print (which is quite in at the moment!) its fresh and screams spring and summer, which I am longing for!

I also got a new watch today! I did receive one very similar though slightly larger for my Christmas but the battery was gone - just a little heads up if you're wanting a watch from Urban Outfitters as I have bought two and they have both broke - just saying! But yeah, I exchanged the broken one for this brown leather strapped gold faced one with a map background in the face, very cute.

Also, couldn't miss out my buys from one of my all time favorite shop, Lush. I treated  myself to bath bomb and lipgloss, which both smell delicious! Hope you enjoyed my second post for today (I'm feeling extremely enthusiastic about this blog) I'm away for a Lush bath! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik