Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Homemade Purdy Love-heart Nails

This morning I finally got Pinterest, it is brilliant and I don't know how I lived without it to be honest, if you wish follow me -  princessnicx

I was browsing through the 'woman's fashion' section and stumbled across a board full of beautiful nail designs so I thought I'd try a design for myself. I choose to do a simplistic design for my first go and I thought it turned out quite pretty! I really grudge paying over thirty pounds in a beauticians to have my nails done and after three weeks they fall off and are ruined. Therefore, by indulging in Pinterest I am presented with lots of pretty designs to paint my nails, you can't go wrong!

This is the photograph of the girl who did the love-heart design which I decided to try (but with a little twist). There was no instructions on how to get the finished look so I just guessed and here is what I did:

1) I started off with a base coat of clear Sally Hansen Maximum Growth nail polish and let it dry.

2) I then applied a pale pink color to all of my nails except from my ring fingers which I painted Purple Panic by China Glaze and let them all dry completely.

3) Afterwards I used the Purple Panic by China Glaze to paint small hearts on all of my fingers I painted pale pink and added glitter polish by Topshop to give the hearts a little sparkle.

4) On my ring fingers I covered the top half with Barry M Pink Multi Glitter and added a little more of the Glitter Polish by Topshop.

5) I waited for all of my nails to dry and used Sally Hansen Maximum Growth again as a top coat to add a protective coat and add more shine, and here is the finished product!

So there we have it, extremely easy to do and no money what so ever and I think they look very pretty, I can go to work a happy girl haha!

Hope you all have a fabulous day, xo

1 comment:

  1. We love your recreation of the nails, it's gorgeous and perfect for spring! We'll have to try them out!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik