Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Alice in Wonderland


Good afternoon! Today was one of the best day's I have had in a long time. I experienced my first ever photo-shoot for my blog. I have now found my very own photographer, the wonderful Robyn Dodds, to help me establish my blog. I finally feel like I am on the road to becoming a successful blogger and journalist and by making contacts with such prestigious photographers will help me on my path of success. (fingers crossed)



Boots: Primark | Jumper: Miss Selfridge | Fur Jacket: Next | Bag: Mulberry








Photography by: Robyn Dodds 

3 comments:

  1. You look stunning!! I'm glad you found a photographer for your blog. Good luck on the future, keep the great work!! x

    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! You look stunning!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik