Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Casual Tan

Morning! Today's post is my #ootd 
I've been mixing and matching pieces from my summer wardrobe and my winter wardrobe at the moment as I haven't actually went to the shops yet to get kitted out for winter. 
Therefore, I've been using my initiative to use pieces from my summer wardrobe to enhance my winter wardrobe.

Today I am wearing a black body. This is an essential piece of anyones wardrobe! I'm a big fan of tucking my tops and t-shirts into my trousers as I don't like tops overflowing over my jeans or trousers. But ever since I got a body I don't need to tuck it in as it fastens underneath! 

I'm also wearing tan jeans from Zara. These jeans just scream autumn due to the warm colour, whap a black chunky belt around your waist and you're done on the bottom half! I decided to team an old cardi of mine with my outfit. This black and cream stripy cardigan is from Topshop and must be about three or four years old now, but add's a lazy feel to the look and also keeps me warm! On my feet I'm wearing black brogues from New Look which again add to the whole causal look of the outfit.
Nicole x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik