Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

5 things that run through my mind when I wake up!

Morning! Today's post derived from me sitting in my bed just thinking about things, when I had a moment of realisation, I shall blog my thoughts instead of just lying in bed thinking them. I mean that is what a blog is for right? Therefore, I made a list 5 Things that Cross My Mind when I wake up, I hope you enjoy.

❶ Where is my future heading? This is one of the scariest thoughts any one person can have. Where will I be in 10 ten years time? Who will be my friends? Where will I be working? I basically haunt myself with these questions then give my mind some reassurance by stating, "whats to be will be"

Do I have work? This is usually the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning. If I have work I have to get up and join in with the rest of the world in  the tedious routine of getting ready for work then going to work. However, you can be pretty sure it will be a happy day if I don't have work resulting in a few minutes more in bed until my mum forces me up with her silent routine of making cornflakes.

Am I happy? I guess many people ask themselves this question, on a daily basis. This is a common thought that runs through my mind. I like to basically check in with myself to make sure that everything is A-okay. It is only you who has the power to make yourself happy, you are in control of your own happiness and if that means saying no to people so be it, JUST BE HAPPY.

CLOTHES! Now this is usually what the majority of my thoughts include. Buying new clothes, looking at new clothes and salivating over new clothes. There is nothing that makes a girl feel more beautiful that a brand new outfit!

When is Christmas? Yes, I am such a child. I do count down the days until I can eat my advent calendar on the 1st of December then I count down the days very carefully until Christmas. I adore everything about Christmas, the lights, the nights out at Edinburgh German Market, being all wrapped up in your favourite scarf, drinking hot chocolate, spending time with close friends and family and eating amazing food!

So there we have my most common five thoughts when I wake up!
 What are your five thoughts? Comment below!
 Have a lovely day.
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik