Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Autumn Blues

Evening! Today was one of the coldest, wettest, windiest days I have experience in a long long time! I think when you experience a really chilly day like today you start to think 'oh winter is here', its time to bring out the cosy gear - but I'll start wearing cosy stuff tomorrow.

So today my outfit was basically negative - all black and white I mean by that. I wore my favourite midi skirt, which I bought two years ago from Primark in the sale, which cost me £5! An absolute bargain. I always feel like the things that cost the least are my favourite items and I wear them the most (with the exception of my Mulberry bag of course) I teamed my skirt with a black ribbed high neck top then put on my favourite cosy black furry cardigan - from the kids section in New Look - that I bought last year. I wore my Topshop black mac - which I got in the July sale for £20 - again an absolute bargain! To top this look off I slipped on my favourite black Primark boots (£15) and my Mulberry and off to my magazine workshop I went!

I love to keep my outfits as simple as can be and I always opt for dark colours on winter days, I'm basically a walking theme of doom and gloom! I like to wear one statement piece of clothing and that way I haven't got too much going on. My advice is keep your outfit nice and simple and that way you can never go wrong, and you will always look classy!

Nicole x



2 comments:

  1. Loved your bag and the skirt. I'm excited for winter so I can wear cozy sweaters and beanies!

    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fabi! I can't wait until the snow comes! Then I'll definitely need to ditch the skirt! hehe

      Nicole x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik