Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Faux Fur Gilet Meets Paisley Pattern

Morning! Today's blog post is all about my outfit of the day. I am wearing a paisley print shirt from Primark - everyone always compliments me when I wear this shirt saying they absolutely love it and they are always shocked to know that it is from Primark. If you look hard enough you will find amazing things. I'm also wearing a black faux fur gilet from Next. Gillets are a wardrobe must have this winter as you can team them with absolutely anything and they will match! To top off the look I wore my 'Indiana Jones' hat from River Island, which again compliments any outfit and most importantly when in Scotland, keeps the rain off your hair! 
Have a lovely day.

Nicole x





2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! I loved your hat! x

    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik