Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

A Dash of Detail

Morning! Todays outfit of the day includes a black dress with silver jewel detailing. 
I have a massive soft spot for black dresses and when I saw this dress I couldn't say no. I bought this dress in the Next Clearance sale about a year ago and it is a garment I will continue to wear for years. The dress has a lot of weight to it due to the large jewels on the sleeves.

 I like the fact that I can either dress  this dress up or dress it down. 
By teaming the dress with black tights and a pair of boots I can wear it to work or by matching a pair of heels with it I could attend a more formal event but still look classy! 
I hope everyone has a fabby Saturday!

Nicole x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik