Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

Beach Days

So I have just arrived home from Mallorca and I am missing the sun, sea and sex on the beach already - the cocktail of course! Mallorca is such a beautiful Island. My family usually go on holiday to Menorca which is so quiet compared to Mallorca so it was nice to have a change of scenery - as I've been to Menorca about nine years in a row!

So here is a snap of myself at a beach in Alcudia - which was absolutely stunning. Wearing Primark high-waisted shorts which are around three or four years old. I'm also wearing a River Island bikini top but it is quite hard to see due to my hair. But especially cute teamed with the light denim shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik