Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Today I'm Wearing..

So today I am wearing my work clothes but I thought I could just sneak this in as todays blog post since I've been out all day and didn't have any time to write an article. So my outfit for today included a black leotard/swim suit - I don't know what you prefer to call it -under a long black skirt, with a slit at the side which tears up the black colour a little, from Miss Selfridge. My cardigan is Lacoste - to tie in with my uniform and my shoes are London Rebel from TK Maxx which I got for only £16.99! This outfit is so comfortable to wear especially for a long day at work!
  



2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit - you look very classy :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I have nominated you for a Liebster award over on my blog!
    http://the-trip-2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik