Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Photo shoot for Brig Fashion

So yesterday I had a lovely day catching up with one of my best friends and fashion writers Lauren Bircher. We drove to Stirling - I was very surprised that we returned home in one piece due to my driving - and carried out an interview for Brig Fashion and did a photo shoot in the local area. We also had an amazing lunch at Pizza Express - soup and dough balls - delicious and I recommend it very highly for a place to lunch as it is extremely cheap. So we carried out our interview first of all, which I can't really go into much detail about as it is for the next issue of Brig Fashion, therefore top secret. I did have so much fun shooting Lauren in different pretty spots in Stiring though, however she was not impressed, but she is my model so I kept telling her!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik