Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Cheshire Oaks - The Designer Outlet with a Difference

HEY! It has been far too long since I have written on my blog, but I have been super busy with uni, work and friends. So what have I been up to lately? WELL, my lovely boyfriend, D'Arcy took me to Chester for Halloween and when we were down there we went to Cheshire Oaks. 

What is Cheshire Oaks? Cheshire Oaks is basically every girls dream come true. It is a massive shopping designer outlet full of amazing brands with even more amazing discount. Yes it is true I am not bullshitting you right now. Some of the brands you can find there include, Mulberry, CK, Burberry, Michael Kors, Barbour, Ted Baker, Fred Perry, Boss and many more.

The most exciting news is yet to come.. I bought my very own Mulberry bag and Mulberry purse when I was there! Genuinely the most excited I have ever been in my life. I have always dreamed of owning my own Mulberry bag and I saved up LOADS to have my very own. I also bought a lot of christmas presents for my friends and family too. Cheshire Oaks also offers amazing discounts and exclusive offers for Christmas presents! Mulberry offer 30% off luxury leather bags with the Mitzy Messenger Pebbled Oak bag from £465 down to £325. Ralph Lauren is also offering an extra £10 off everything in store and an extra 30% off with online discount. If you ever have the chance to go to Cheshire Oaks I cannot recommend it more highly you just have to go! 

We also went into Chester and did some more shopping - even cake shopping! Which were delicious. Chester is a definite place to visit on your bucket list, it is a beautiful town full of character and beauty. 
You will not be disappointed!

Nicole x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik