Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

Indigo Yard Review

Evening! Tonight's post is a restaurant review on Indigo Yard in Edinburgh.
 Indigo Yard is genuinely one of the best restaurants I've ever been to in my life - and the best thing is it is literally only half an hour away. If you enjoy delicious food, amazing music, beautiful setting and the awesome cocktails - I promise this is the restaurant of your dreams!

Myself and D'Arcy went last night for dinner and it was fabulous as per usual. It's actually the first time I've been later at night and it was so busy! With a live band too - the atmosphere was amazing. For my dinner I had a mojitoand Pan seared sea bream, served with crispy chilli gnocchi and pesto oil (I really recommend this dish as it was a real treat to my tastebuds)

I honestly cannot recommend this restaurant more highly - it fits all types. If you want to go for a romantic date, Indigo Yard offers small, warm tables where you and your other half can be cute together. Or if you are looking for a night out the cocktails are amazing and cheaply priced and the live music caters to everyones needs! So if you are ever out in Edinburgh it is the place to be!

Nicole x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik