Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

London Blues

So I have finally got round to writing a new post about my time in London, as I've been so busy with work and starting my new job in Lacoste! 

My last day working for Verge Magazine was probably the best day in London as I met fashion blogger Atosa Nikkhah. Atosa has been recognised for her style during London Fashion week and her blog has been featured in worldwide publications such as Vogue, Teen Vogue, ASOS and Cosmopolitan. Therefore, meeting such a successful blogger meant a lot to me and really gave me an insight into my work as a fashion journalist. Not only was Atosa a friendly and easy going young woman she had the most classic style and she carried an air of elegance wherever she went. After interviewing Atosa we wandered aimlessly around Sloane Square finding cute spots to carry out the photo shoot - there will be professional photographs to follow this was just my favourite from my phone. Atosa posed naturally in front of beautiful iron gates, fountains and zebra crossings, wherever she posed she brought a sense of chic to every location. If you are interested in Atosa check out her fashion blog http://www.mybubbaandme.com and her instagram http://instagram.com/atosanikkhah# you will not be disappointed! 

Myself and Atosa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik