Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Verge Magazine London: Day One

So today was my first day of placement at Verge Magazine in London. Not only that but my first day in London, so basically the best day of my life. I was genuinely the most nervous person in the world this morning before starting placement. However, when I met the lovely Rosalind (my editor) all my worries vanished! After meeting the rest of the interns at the magazine I started on an article for the magazine. My article is about bikinis that suit all different body types an how to find the perfect bikini, you can read my article in Verge Magazine -http://www.vergemagazine.co.uk/girls/2014/07/bikinis-body/

So then myself and my two editors went to a meeting with the head of PR for HTC phones. Was literally the most interesting meeting I've ever been to. Nothing what I expected it to be like, so causal but so interesting. Top secret information that I cannot share, but being a PR seems very fun.

So today was successful in every way. I now know what I want to do in life and what my heart is set on as a career (fashion journalist/PR) Tonight I'm going to china town for dinner and tomorrow is a new day, things are definitely looking up! I hope everyone enjoys their night, I know I will x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik