Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Rainy Rainy Rattlesnakes

Although we are in July and extremely close to jumping into August, I looked out of my window today and the rain was falling from the heavens, which I actually enjoy. So the influence for my article today is very weather associated - its all about macs! 


Topshop
The Makintosh or raincoat was created by the Scottish inventor Charles Makintosh and was made from rubberised fabric. Nowadays Macs are made from plastic such as Polyurethane, which still does the job for keeping the rain off. Now, when I think of Mac's I think of Paddington bear and his yellow raincoat, but these days Mac's are very in trend and many high street stores offer an array of Mac's in all colours, patterns and shapes! 

Topshop offer numerous trendy mac's to protect your outfits from the rain in a trendy manner. My favourite has to be the Cream Lace Plastic Mac from Topshop at a healthy £52.00 without student discount. With patch pockets and golden trims you can look pretty and stay dry at the same time!


ASOS

ASOS present the Long Line Rain Mac with Spot for those ladies who don't want a wet bum. The mac has a drawstring hood and it is able to pack into a matching bag so you can keep your mac in your handbag for when the weather decides to take a turn for the worst. In a light blue with darker spots this long line mac still looks fashionable, team it with an oversized bag and shades and you are still able to hit the town looking on trend.



boohoo.com






boohoo highlight the Leona Leopard Hooded Plastic Mac as the perfect purchase for you festival lovers. This is the perfect layer for over a crop top and shorts and wells or a cute summer dress when watching your favourite band at a festival - you will definitely look the part. This Mac comes in at £30.00 and is an essential statement piece of any wardrobe! 

It just goes to show that just because its pouring down doesn't mean to say you have to go out covering up. You can still keep dry and keep on trend! 

1 comment:

  1. I love these jackets, I live in Scotland so I always need one hah. The boohoo one is my favourite, the print is gorgeous! would really love if you could check out my fashion blog?:)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik