Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Midnight Spending

So here I am up at 5am, wondering why I can't sleep, apart from the fact that I went to bed at 8pm the night before, therefore I got in a healthy nine hours sleep by now. I've been dreaming of a pair of jelly sandals for my holiday to Ibiza in two weeks time and it worried me that my precious Primark had none left and I wouldn't be able to purchase a pair at a cheap price and in time.

So, lying in bed at 5pm I go on my laptop and browse my beloved Topshop - as a leaving present my friends at Next got me a gift card - so I felt it burning away in my purse I had to use it. I was checking out the sandals when I found the perfect pair and at a very reasonable price!

JUJU NINA Jelly Sandals are only £24.00 and with my gift card and my trusty student discount and delivery charge, I got the shoes for £15.00!! What a bargain I am absolutely over the moon, it is definitely true when people say they work better at night..

Link: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/shoes-430/sandals-3106625/juju-nina-jelly-sandals-3185323?refinements=Colour%7b1%7d~%5bblack%5d&bi=1&ps=200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik