Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Liebster Nomination

I was very proud to receive an email from Fabiola the owner of Halfway to New York a fashion and lifestyle blog - http://halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx, which read that she enjoyed reading my blog and had nominated me for a Liebster award! I am truly grateful and surprised to be nominated as I haven't been blogging for long, but I'm over the moon to know that people have been reading my blog and enjoying my posts. 

Rules:
• You must answer all questions that are given to you
• Must link back to the person that nominated you
• Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
• Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
• Cannot nominate the person who nominated you
• Must inform nominees of your nomination
• Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info


I have to answer 11 questions asked by Fabi and here are my answers -

A blog you visit daily: 

A blog that I visit daily is bubbaandme.com. I visit this blog daily as I actually interviewed Atosa, who the owner of the fashion blog and she was such a lovely lady to meet and interview, therefore I like to read about what she has been up to and what fashion trends she has adopted as she had such an impact on me when I met her due to her style and elegant and polite manner.

Why did you decided to create a blog?

I decided to write a blog to keep me from getting bored over the summer. As a student journalist the newspaper I edit for only runs during term time therefore I don't do a lot of writing when I am not at university, therefore I wanted to create my own fashion and lifestyle blog to keep me writing and staying creative.

Favorite lipstick ever: 

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Sourire

If you could own a designer bag, which one would you choose?

Mulberry, anything Mulberry. Although I don't have the money to own my very own at the moment it is my goal in life to have a Mulberry.

The inspiration for your blog comes from:

Myself - which is very difficult. Somedays I don't feel like writing then I worry that I'm not keeping my blog up to date but somedays I could write for hours and post numerous articles.

Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?

My favourite pair of shoes at the moment would have to be my chunky heeled boots from Primark that only cost me £15 and are actually very comfortable to wear too!

What is your favorite part about blogging?

My favourite part about blogging would have to be the feeling I get from hours of writing an article and then finally pressing the publish button. I gain a feeling of success and pride through my writing and other people reading my articles and appreciating my work as it is what I love to do.

A place you would love to visit on vacations would be:

I would love to visit New York as I have never been and of course that it is one of the fashion capitals!

Describe your perfect outfit:

My perfect outfit.. That is such a difficult question.. I'd say that links to the last question of a celebrities wardrobe, I'm a bit like Alexa Chung. On the one hand I love dressing up girlie in high heels and pretty dresses but on the other hand, I love my skinny jeans and t-shirts, therefore my outfit has to match my mood. I could never answer this question!

Favorite T.V. show:

My favourite T.V show at the moment would have to be Dexter!

If you could have a celebrity's wardrobe, who would you pick?

Alexa Chung definitely! She is my fashion idol. I love how Alexa can go from looking pretty and girlie in lace and skirts then look fabulously tom boy in skinny jeans and an over sized t - whatever she wears she always looks good!  


My Nominees Are:


My Questions Are:

1) Who is your favourite designer and why?
2) In what way is your blog different from any other blog?
3) How would you describe your individual style?
4) What is your favourite movie?
5) What do you like the most about blogging?
6) Who is your favourite blogger at the moment?
7) If you could be anyone for the day who would it be and why?
8) What is your favourite perfume?
9) Heels or flats and why?
10) What is your favourite magazine?
11) Who is your inspiration for your blog?

Have fun answering my questions guys and have a lovely day xo

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the nomination! loved reading your answers

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much girl! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik