Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

The Best Body Butter

So as I was thinking what to write an article on today I looked down and noticed my tan was peeling. I know this probably isn't what you want to hear right now as you settle down to your breakfast, lunch or dinner - depending on where you live in the world, but it happens to the best of us. So this horrible human error got me thinking, what is the best body butter? Which influenced me to compose a scale from one to ten on the best body butter and why, so Im away to rake through my toilet cabinet now to give you my body butter list.

10) I'll start my list of from top to bottom so I can leave you with a delicious treat at number one! So starting with Dove Intensive Nourishment Body Butter For Extra Dry Skin. This hydrating butter contains two major ingredients a nourishing oil and a rich hydrating cream, which promises to moisturise and deliver beautiful results!





9) Number nine on my body butter list is Naked 24 Hour Coco de Mer Body Butter - isn't that a mouthful! This creamy coconut extract smells Godly with all the goodness in a bottle as all the synthetic stuff is left out, promising your skin a real treat at only £5.45!





8) Extracts Body Butter Brazil Nut has been developed to make a difference to your skin. This body butter contains nut oil and this fair-trade shea butter is produced by communities in West Africa, therefore by using that source Exracts support their future.


7) Vaseline Cocoa Butter smells like heaven! This butter contains body oil which replenishes skin and locks in moisture and highlights naturally radiant skin, definitely a keeper this summer at a cheap and cheery price of £3.33!



6) So heading down our body butter list we come to number six, Hawaiian Tropic Coolada Body Butter. Although Hawaiian has a lot of sun products to offer you can use this body butter all year round! With the strong smell of lime colada and a tropical blend of Aloe Vera, Cocoa, Mango and Shea Butter along with Vitamins A, C and E you can keep your beach babe appearance all year round!




5) NipFab Body Butter Mango Smoothie energises and awakens your senses with that rich mango smell. The product promises a 24 hour moisturising ingredient named Aquaxyl which invigorates the skin with the fresh scent of mango. The perfect body butter to wake you up in the morning!




4) Burts Bees Honey Body Butter is number four on my list. This body butter is all natural containing honey and antioxidant-rich sweet Almond Oil with Shea Butter. This body butter is perfect for right after shaving as it nourishes places that need a little more attention. Burts Bees promises that your skin will feel happily hydrated and silky smooth after using this Body Butter, but at the price of £12.99 I would this so too!




3) Palmers Cococa Body Butter comes third in my scale from one to ten of the best body butters around. The body butter is combined with vitamin E and hydrating Urea which transforms the driest skin and also helps improve the appearance of marks and scars, what more could a girl ask for? As well as this, Palmers Cococa Body Butter is only £3.33 from Boots, so there is no reason why you should be looking like a lizard this summer ladies!





2) My second favourite body butter in the whole wide world has to be Body Butter by Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden - which is an award-winning moisture boost which instantly smooths and softens skin. Sanctuary Spa body butter smells amazing as it is made up of Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Macadamia Oil and Vitamin E, which is great for your skin! 




1) My favourite body butter of all time has to be Butter Yourself by Soap & Glory. This body butter smells amazing as it includes orange water juice, shea butter and peppermint oil and fruit liquid fig. The butter has an almost mousey texture which is thick to make sure your skin stays smooth and dehydrated. I would recommend this moisturiser to anyone with scaly skin!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been reading your blog and I think it is lovely, so I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check the details here: http://halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx/2014/07/liebster-award-thanks.html

    I'm looking forward to your future posts! x
    Fabi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik