Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

An unexpected day in the sun

Today I spent my afternoon at Linlithgow with my brother and mumma. After a lovely lunch at a small cafe we walked around the loch in the sun, which is always unexpected in Scotland but beautiful when it decides to make an appearance. 


So today I was wearing black skinny jeans that I got from TK Max one of my favourite shops ever, cause anything that you buy you can bet no one else will have cause they sell like one of each item. My creepers which I adore and went through a phase of not wearing them but they are back on the scene! A cotton swim suit baby blue from New Look and my denim jacket again - cause you can literally team a denim jacket with anything and it goes! Along with my favourite shopper tote bag from River Island which is covered in cats and cost me £1! Bargain! I hope everyone is having a lovely day! xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit, especially the creepers inspired me to pull out my own
    http://mariamshah1999.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik