Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Save on your summer spending!

If you're anything like me, clothes and the latest trends are a major part of your life. I cannot stop to visit the shops at least once a week to check out whats new then obviously buy whats new. The tragic tale which explains why I have no money in my bank account. This morning I got my weekly text updating me of my cash balance in my account and it was a good thing I was lying down, as I would've fainted. That encouraged me not only to lock myself in my room until I get paid but to write an article on ways to save your money in the clothes department. So I have selected a few essential items for any wardrobe that are in trend this season showing you how much money you can save!
Photo by Indigital

Rocket Fuel was introduced on the catwalk for the Autumn-Winter collection from numerous designers. From Saint Laurent to Marc Jacobs, models were presented in head to toe sparkles and sequins. Although you may save up for months to buy the same outfit that was highlighted on the catwalk so you can prance about in Marco de Vincenzo, I can present you with styles extremely similar at a much cheaper price.. Topshop offer a Plunge V Sequin Bodycon Dress for £60.00 (that is not including 10% student discount for all you clever cookies out there.) The dress is sleeveless and covered in sequins with a zip fastening. Team this dress with some killer heels and a clutch and you will be hitting the town looking like you should be on the catwalk, without the designer price tag might I just add!
Plunge V Sequin Bodycon Dress, Topshop, £60.00
The beautiful Cara Delevingne presented her new collections of bags which she designed for the designer label Mulberry. With contrasting designs Cara's Mulberry bags are the talk of the town and with such a mass following of youngsters you can be sure everyone will want a Cara bag. However, it won't shock you to learn that the Cara bags do not come cheap, with prices starting at £890 and escalating to £2,500 you better get saving fashionistas!However, do not fret as I have scoped the high-street stores for cheap twins of the Cara bags and I have good news for you today! Again, using my favourite high-street store, Topshop offers a wide selection of backpacks similar to Cara's designs from £34.00 not including student discount. Wear it just like Cara girls!

Aloha Floral Backpack, Topshop, £34.00
Cara Delevingne with her Mulberry bag design

Shoes, shoes, shoes, what more could a girl want? Except David Beckham of course. Louis Vuitton presented some beautiful shoes named the Rolling Sandal in their Spring Summer collection. Rolling in at £645.00 these shoes might as well have been crafted by angels. However, I have found some very similar sandals for more than half the price! Don't say I'm not good to you ladies. The Tan Jewel Two Part Sandals from Next at only £34 will save you a small fortune in comparison to the Rolling Sandal. Also from a distance these sandals look just as expensive!
Next, Tan Jewel Two Part Sandals, £34
Louis Vuitton, Rolling Sandal, £645.00






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik