Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Collection Artistique

I feel quite guilty for not posting in like a week so today I made a conscious effort to do so. I've been in staying in Edinburgh the majority of the week at a dear friends attending the Fringe festival. If you're from Scotland you should definitely make an effort to go to the festival and see the lovely Jeff Leach, a comedian from London, who much to my appreciate reminded me and resembles Russell Brand. So if you are a Brand fanatic like myself go see Jeff Leach, he performs everyday until the 22nd of August at The Counting House in Edinburgh, 5:15pm and it's free, so you have no excuse not to go! 

Anyway, I went shopping to Glasgow Fort on Thursday and due to the limited amount of cash flowing in my bank account at this present moment in time I could only buy one item. A sweater from Zara. I've been stalking sweaters since River Island presented the Vogue sweaters in black, white and navy in their stores. Before hand, sweaters reminded me of school but I find something very classy about the bold colours and fashion related statements that have been appearing on this attire in many high-street stores, therefore I had to have one.

Although the sweater is quite large and baggy on me I love the frumpy yet bold look. Teaming the sweater with a pair of skinny black jeans, a pair of pool sliders and of course black shades the look is complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik