Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

August Wish List

1. Long Sleeve Roll Neck Top 
(Topshop £14.00)

Although this top is more of a winter essential I can't help but want one in my wardrobe right now. The black roll neck compliments any outfit and also keeps you warm in those windy autumn days. Definitely a must have for this coming autumn!

2. Pleated Midi Skirt
(Forever 21 £14.75)

The pleated midi skirt from Forever 21 caught my eye while I was lazily browsing the website. Although this skirt is quite plain it is very elegant and pretty. I could dress this skirt down for a day out at the shops with a pair of brogues and a leather jacket or dress it up for a night out in the town with chunky heels and a cami top.


3. Black Chunky Cleated Sole T Bar Shoes
(River Island £35)

I am a sucker for any black shoes and these chunky cleated sole t bar shoes are perfect to compliment any rock and roll outfit. With the cut out design and silver buckle these shoes create a bold statement with a pretty appearance.
4. Contrast Boysy Backpack
(Asos £35)

I'm dying to buy one of these bags for university this semester! So cute yet very classic with the fake leather distressed look. The bag also comes in green, but obviously I will opt for black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik