Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Holiday Packing

Just a quick little post today as I am packing for my girls holiday to Ibiza! I feel like I've hardly packed enough clothes yet have a suitcase full, it is a genuine dilemma. So I've picked out a few holiday essentials for you guys - and for me. I probably won't be blogging all week cause I'll be busy having an amazing time in Ibiza with my favourite ladies, so I hope everyone has a lovely week!xo

Top - River Island, Shorts - H&M, Shoes - Topshop, Clutch Bag - Topshop



Shoes - Primark, Playsuit - Zara



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the bloggers Leibster Award! Follow this link and it'll explain everything you need to do (loving your blog). Sophie x
    http://primrocks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik