Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Ibiza Antics

So today I arrived home from Ibiza after one of the most amazing holiday ever. Ibiza was like nothing I expected, good and bad. From what people told me Ibiza was a place full of madness, drugs and partying and although I witnessed a lot of this havoc it was the people I met that made it for me.

 On our first day arriving at Ibiza Rocks hotel we were confronted by a lovely lad by the name of Georgie who gave us a tour of the island and helped us settle right in. We also met the most amazing Scottish boys I have ever encountered.
 The first night at Ibiza Rocks, Madness were playing and although I don't know a lot of Madness songs it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to in my life, those guys know how to get a crowd going! We also saw Fat Boy Slim at Cafe Mambo and watched the sunset which was so beautiful!








 Probably one of the best nights of the week was being backstage and VIP at David Guetta after using the power of flirt on some wealthy boys, what a view!





If you ever get the chance to go to Ibiza you most certainly need to go to Zoo Project. Set in an abandoned zoo this club is unreal. You are painted as your favourite animal and dance, smoke shisha pipes and drink all night - not a better night out!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a great time Nic and rocking your jelly shoes in all the pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik